About LPL Financial
LPL Financial (NASDAQ: LPLA) is one of the leading financial services companies in the nation and the largest independent broker/dealer1 (based on total revenue) and 5th largest1 (based on number of advisors), an RIA custodian, as well as the leading provider of third-party brokerage services to banks and credit unions.2
For more than four decades, LPL Financial has served independent financial advisors as their enabling partner, supporting them in their goals of protecting and growing their clients’ wealth. A chief objective of LPL Financial is to reduce the complexity of running a modern financial services practice so advisors can focus on what they do best… to help their clients attain their financial goals and fulfill their dreams.
With headquarters on both coasts, LPL Financial backs the wisdom and experience of more than 14,000 independent financial advisors with a catalogue of services and resources, including:
- Objective market research
- In-depth investment product/manager due diligence
- Innovative technology
- Comprehensive custody, clearing and compliance services
- Ongoing training and practice management consulting
For more information about LPL Financial, visit www.lpl.com.
1. As reported in Financial Planning magazine 1996-2017, based on total revenues.
2. 2015/2016 Kehner Bielan TPM Survey. Based on Financial Institution Market Share.
3. Market Strategies International/Cogent Wealth Reports: Investor Brandscape; December 2016 – Survey of 3,901 U.S. Adults with at least $100,000 of investable assets.